Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"I will..." Power

There are a few things that I feel I need to be more proactive about. I've titled this entry "I will...' Power" because I'm professing that "I will" do these things because I have the power to do so.

  1. I will become more assertive about organizing my life.
  2. I will make an conscious effort to call my friends and family versus using more convenient methods of communication like texting, IM, and Facebook.
  3. I will be the person my friends can count on to lend an ear and provide honest support.
  4. I will make a sincere effort to invest in people around me.
  5. I will give unexpectedly.
I've been fortunate, no, BLESSED (it's because of a higher power and not luck) to have good people surrounding me and I need to give the most of myself to them.

No comments: