Monday, December 28, 2009

Whirlwind Adventures

Tomorrow I leave for what will probably be the busiest month of my life...well, ever.

I leave at 5:50am for Los Angeles/Pasadena to coordinate a float in the Tournament of Roses Parade. From there, I travel with seven students up to San Francisco where we meet up with thirty-nine other state officers and some FFA staff and board members to spend ten days in China. We'll visit farms, agribusinesses, colleges and cultural sites as we take in all that the People's Republic of China has to offer. Then it's back to Rhode Island to recover before headed back to the land of hoosiers.

Stay tuned as I post some thoughts, reactions, pictures and reflections from the next month of my life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shane, You live a blessed life! The Rose Bowl and China.... all on the boss's dime! What a great gig :)! I hope that you are enjoying your many adventures, and that you don't have any unplanned ones. I am thinking that you will miss Katie in Beijing but it is just fantastic that both of you are out and about and in the same damn place at the same time :). Celebrate it well! I want to hear all about it when you get back!